Hello everyone! Thank you for so much for visiting this journal!
I've been wanting to host another contest for quite awhile now. The last contest I held was some time ago. I loved seeing people's ideas and it was an awesome experience.
I have thought of many different themes, however...I've had this dilemma. I've been trying to make up new outfits for my OC Ailita. I haven't been successful myself. So...this will be the theme of the contest!
I hope at least a few people will join, there will be prizes for everyone.
So, here is the information on the contest.
Contest Theme: The Empty Wardrobe - Dress Me Up!
Contest Subject: Ailita Azule.
Places and Prizes
Note: There will be 3 placed winners. There will be 3 Runner-ups, and everyone else will be Honorable!
1st Pace Prize: 200
2nd Place Prize: 150
3rd Place Prize: 100
- You MAY join. However, those who don't know her well, I suggest you read up a little bit on her personality. She, like everyone has her own sense of style.
- You MAY enter an unlimited number of entries. However, only 1 entry will be able to qualify for a Place prize or Runner-up prize. Everyone who enters will be considered an Honorable, and will receive 10
- You MAY use bases, just be sure to credit the base maker.
- You MAY use inspired outfits. One person will even receive a prize for the best inspired look. An inspired look would be anything like dressing her up in anything seen in the media (Example: Lady Gaga, Brave).
- You MAY NOT copy anything from other Original Characters!
- You MAY NOT copy anything from other contestants entries!
- To enter, just say so in the comments below!
Required Outfit Pieces: Top/dress, pants/shirt, shoes.
Optional Outfit Pieces: Accessories, makeup, hairstyle.
Bonus Points: Pattern detail, Attention to detail.
Note: There may be extension on the Deadline.
Initial Deadline: Sunday, December 16th 2012.
UPDATE DEADLINE: February 1st 2013!
Ailita's Outfit Examples:
Pre-made Base (Free to use):
I need outfits for Ailita both Pre-timeskip and 2Y timeskip. Please! Inform me and the contest viewers what your entry is for (Pre-timeskip, 2Y timeskip, or either).
DEADLINE - February 1st 2013!
Contestants and Entries
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you can join!